Terms and Conditions
By placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not place an order.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please use contact us page
We do not accept orders from individuals outside the Medway. If you need our service outside Medway, please contact us.
For the safety of our drivers, a driver will only deliver to the main door/reception when delivering to apartment blocks, flats or hotels.
You may only place orders if you are at least 18 years old. By ordering, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Please make sure that the email address, home address and telephone number you provide are correct and in proper working order, as these are required to fulfil your order. Please also ensure that when you have placed an order and chosen a delivery slot, that you are available for delivery to be made.
We do not use nuts in our products, however, some ingredients are produced in factories that handle nuts
Great care is taken in the preparation of all our products, our meat is on the bone.
The food is freshly made;however,some products may have been previously frozen. The images of our products contained on our menus and Sites are for illustrative purposes only. Although we try our hardest to be consistent, at times, the size of the bases can vary and products you order may vary slightly from those images
- Amendments to the content of your order can be made before 1 hour before the delivery window Amendment to the order must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will contact you back and your initial payment will be cancelled and a new payment raised
- Orders may be cancelled in full 1 hour before the delivery window. We will endeavour to issue a refund to your credit card account within 7-10 working days.
Price and Payment
Prices are as quoted on our menuand may change from time to time although changes will not affect orders already placed (unless due to a technical error).
We may not be able to deliver our service due to the following factors outside our control:
- industrial action
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, extreme snow, ice, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government; or
- non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors.